Sunday 25 November 2012

Spoleto, Italy: Don't Look Down



Wednesday 3rd November 2010
This is the 13th century Spoleto Viaduct which used to supply the town's water. Nowadays it's a path from town to the hills on the other side. If you look closely, you can see two teenagers sitting in the window, nothing stopping them from falling to the valley floor around a hundred & fifty feet below. We had a chat with them and their friends on our way across. When we returned, they were gone. I did look down, just in case. No one there, thankfully!

4 comments:

  1. My God! I did not notice them from the first look! Great! )))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief! I don't think I would sit there. We have been to Spoleto, I know juts how high this is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit that I felt pretty nervous for them.

    ReplyDelete